BASIS OF THE SALE
It is our aim at all times to provide you with a fair and clear understanding of the products that we sell and the services we provide. Inevitably, the hand-crafted nature of many of our items may mean that there is some variation in size, shape and colour between different photos of and descriptions of our products. Information pertaining to a specific product is, therefore, approximate and for guidance only.
If the price of goods changes between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, you will pay the price you paid during your original transaction.
If, by mistake, we have underpriced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel your order. In the event we cancel your order, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our return and refund policy.
More information about our delivery policies can be found on our Delivery page.
We aim to provide high quality products and services to our customers at all times. If goods happen to arrive with you in an unacceptable state, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)1691 587 118 to explain the problem, and we will replace or refund your goods wherever appropriate.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
Occasionally we run offers, promotions and sales online which adhere to the following guidelines:
- All offers are subject to availability. Sale items are limited stock and although a product may show as in stock we may occasionally be unable to fulfil the order, due to increased demand. If we are unable to fulfil an order, you will be sent an email notifying you of this and given a refund for the item.
- Only one offer can be applied per order.
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline.
- All offers exclude delivery charges – this applies to both the spend threshold and the application of the overall discount.
- Offer end dates apply.
- Offers are at the sole discretion of Lora Jones and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice.
- Offers or promotions cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
Free gift promotions
All free gift promotions adhere to the following restrictions:
- Free gifts will be automatically added to the basket when the offer code is entered at checkout, if the offer requirements have been met. In the unlikely event that the gift becomes unavailable we will substitute with a product of equal or greater value. The exception to this is when the total number of products allocated for the offer has been met – in this instance the total number allocated will be made clear in the offer, eg The first 1,000 orders placed will receive a free XXX.
- Only one free gift allowed per order and only one order per customer per promotion.
- All free gifts are subject to availability. This refers to the amount of stock available for that particular promotion.
- Any minimum spend amount should be reached excluding the price of the free gift and any P&P.
Excluded products from promotions
- Where an offer includes a monetary discount (eg XX% off or spend £X get £X off) the following items will be excluded from that offer: Sale items, Gift vouchers, Workshops and Parties.
- Free P&P offers are redeemable against UK mainland delivery. Free P&P does not apply to overseas delivery.
We reserve the right to amend the offer exclusion list at our discretion and without prior warning.
WORKSHOPS AND PARTIES BOOKINGS
For full terms and conditions about booking or cancelling a place on a workshop/parties, please see our Workshops and Parties page.
All testimonials will be reviewed by Lora Jones prior to publishing, to ensure they are appropriate and not likely to cause offence. If you have a particular problem with a product and would like to draw it to our attention please contact us by emailing email@example.com or telephoning +44 (0)1691 587 118.
ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
We work with the reputable ecommerce site Squarespace. Squarespace uses strong encryption to ensure that all sensitive information is protected throughout every transaction.
The total liability of Lora Jones for any claim, howsoever arising, shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by us to the customer.
If you have a valid claim based on the poor condition or quality of your items and you return them within 14 days, you are entitled to choose between a refund or replacement where possible.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We endeavour to keep this website up-to-date, but retain the right to update product information without notice.
Please click here for our full Email Policy, including information on how we collect your email address, why we have emailed you, how to unsubscribe from our marketing emails, and what to do if you feel you have received unsolicited emails from us.
All of the written, photographic and video content of lorajones.com is the copyrighted property of Lora Jones unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
None of the material on this website may be used without our express written permission. Any copyright infringements of this material will be pursued rigorously.
We try our very best to provide an excellent standard of service and the very best quality products at all times. We hope, therefore, that you will never have any cause for complaint, but if you do please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to resolve the issue immediately.
If you have any comments or questions concerning any portion of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: email@example.com.